Systematic Student + random

It's starting! Let's get reading!

So, because I am, in every way, NOT a morning person, I am getting a bit of a late start on my read-a-thon. I brought all of my books out of storage yesterday to reorganize them, and find the books I'll be wanting to read this weekend. Well, I got a little bit (a lot) carried away and ended up staying up until 3am 'sorting' them. If I can get my camera to work, I'll take some pictures, but as of now, every time I try, it just dies. (Grr...)

I don't plan on spending a lot of time on my computer during the read-a-thon, but will get on periodically to take a break from reading, especially between books. So, I'll list below the books on my tentative to read now pile. Some of these books have been waiting to be read for years! I would love some input from you guys! What do you think I should read first? Next? Let me know what you are thinking! I'd love to hear your input!

* Maus I and Maus II
* Miracles on Maple Hill (Newbery Winner)
* The Little Prince
* Jonathan Livingston Seagull
* One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich
* Kit's Wilderness (Printz Winner)
* Rascal (Newbery Honor)
* The Dark is Rising Sequence (5 books, Newbery Winner and Newbery Honor)
* Coraline
I'm a member of Goodreads and I have all the books I own listed on the site. You can in my blog to view my 'shelf' for books that I own, but haven't read yet. Feel free to take a look through the list and let me know if any others catch your eye that you think I should take a look at!

And maybe more. We'll just have to see what I'm in the mood for! My goal is 10 books, but we'll see how that goes! Wish me luck!

art, book, life, and more:

It's starting! Let's get reading! + random