Systematic Student + review

Come Join me!

I'm pretty excited about a few events this month.

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to be participating in Bibliophilic's Read Your Own Books Read-a-thon. It runs from 9am this Friday (tomorrow) and will end at 9am Monday morning. I didn't do much with my last TBR read-a-thon, but I've blocked out periods of time this weekend specifically to read and I should be able to get a lot of reading done. I'll definitely keep you posted! I'm pretty excited about it!

I've also been participating in the Ultimate Reviewers Challenge hosted over on Tiger's All Consuming Books, Addicted 2 Novels, Karen's Addictions and For What it's Worth. These four blogs teamed up to host this fun challenge. It's a great motivator to write up some of the reviews that have been kind of sitting on the sidelines waiting for me to get around to them. It runs the entire month of August and it's really simple. You write reviews, and link them on each of the four sites. You can look at what other people are reading and I've found it to be a great place to get recommendations.

art, book, life, random, and more:

Come Join me! + review