Systematic Student + random

Read-A-Thon Update

So, it's day two of the Read Your Own Books Read-A-Thon, and I'm doing much better than I had expected. If I keep reading at this rate, I'm going to need to readjust my goal!

So, I finished 7 books yesterday! I'll include all the titles in the final wrap up post, so I don't have to do it over and over... But, I will say thank you to those who gave me reading ideas yesterday. I read a few that weren't listed yesterday, but I did read Maus (wonderful!) and Jonathon Livingston Seagull (not sure yet.)

Today I will be reading The Little Prince and (hopefully) Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness. But, I dont' really know what's next. Any ideas?! Here are a few of mine, let me know what you think and if you have any other suggestions!

A complete list of books that I own, but have not read is found HERE.

So, I'm thinking I might read:

* Heart of Darkness
* The Little Prince
* Coraline
* Words by Heart
* To be a Slave
* The Phantom Tollbooth
Or any of the books I linked yesterday. Any thoughts? I'd love to hear what you think, and how your read-a-thon is going so far!

art, book, life, and more:

Read-A-Thon Update + random