Systematic Student + random

Read-A-Thon!!

I'm going to be participating in the 24 Hour Read-A-Thon, and I'm really excited about it! I had originally planned to spend all 24 hours reading, and updating online for all 24 hours, but my nephew is having a birthday party to celebrate being 3, and I can't miss that! So, I'll end up taking a break for that, and knowing already that I won't be reading all 24 hours, I might get up a little later also. We'll just have to see.

I don't have a picture, but I plan to read/finish reading/try to read:

Paranormalcy by Keirsten White (finished Friday night)
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Losing Faith by Denise Jordan
The Queen of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner
Numb by Sean Ferrell
Mountain Born by Elizabeth Yates
Hole in My Life by Jack Gantos

I might change things around some, add some in, take some out. We'll see how I'm feeling, but I hope to read at least 2 or 3 books tomorrow. I'm reading Paranormalcy right now, so I might finish that by tomorrow. But, any way it happens, I'm pretty excited for tomorrow! There's lots of fun stuff happening! I can't wait!

art, book, life, and more:

Read-A-Thon!! + random