Systematic Student + random

Mid-way survey

Mid-Event Survey: 1. What are you reading right now? Losing Faith 2. How many books have you read so far? Just the one, but I'm making good progress on the second.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I've heard a lot about The Queen of Attolia, so I'm pretty excited to read that, and I'm anxious to see how Losing Faith is going to end.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? It was my nephew's birthday party, and he would have been pretty upset if I hadn't been there, so I haven't had a whole free day, but I'm okay with that.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Ya... But I knew they were coming, so I just didn't read during those times.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? The amount of people participating.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope, it basically rocks!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I'm hoping to participate all 24 hours, and maybe do some cheerleading.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Nope
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?

art, book, life, and more:

Mid-way survey + random