Systematic Student + random

All kinds of New and Exciting Stuff!!

Hey everyone and thanks for reading! I've got some really exciting things planned for the blog over the next little while.

The most exciting update — Michael Clifford, author of The Book has agreed to write a unique guest post just for us! I never seem able to come up with interesting interview questions. All my questions either ask things that are pretty easy to find on the internet, or would totally spoil the ending of the book, not to mention giving away a writer's carefully hidden secrets. So, I asked Michael Clifford to write up a post for us, because it's more unique, more personal, and probably more interesting. And he said yes! So, keep checking back! Depending on his schedule, it should probably be up sometime late this week.

Also, I've started a Word of the Day. I'm hoping to update it once a day. I want to do more with it, but haven't drawn all the details together yet. It should end up being lots of fun though. I'll use it to instigate formal and informal contests and giveaways and a bunch of other fun stuff.

If you have any fun words you'd like to see featured as a word of the day, let me know! Leave me comments or send an email!

art, book, giveaway, interview, life, and more:

All kinds of New and Exciting Stuff!! + random