Systematic Student + review

Read-A-Thon Wrap Up

It's Thursday which means my first Read-A-Thon has ended. I had a lot of fun with this, and I'm really glad I participated. I got a lot of reading done, and I enjoyed the mini-challenges I took part in.

I did really well the first day. I finished 3 1/2 books and I took part in 2 of the mini-challenges. Tuesday was busier for me and I didn't get nearly as much accomplished. I did one mini-challenge and read most of the rest of the half book I'd started Monday. Yesterday was another productive day and I finished one book and read 2 others as well as two picture books with my nephews.

So, hear is my final book list:

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
A Light in the Atticby Shel Silverstein
American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang
Izzy, willy-nilly by Cynthia Voigt
Falling Up by Shel Silverstein
Zlateh the Goat by Isaac Bashevis Singer
Hansel and Diesel by David Gordon (picture)
Little Red Riding Hoodby Trina Schart Hyman (picture)


I didn't get nearly as much blogging done as I would have liked and I don't have any read-a-thon books to post immediately but look out for them over the next several days. They'll be coming. That's my goal for today and tomorrow — to get most, if not all, of my read-a-thon books ready for review. We'll see how that goes but I will start posting them soon!

art, book, life, random, and more:

Read-A-Thon Wrap Up + review