Systematic Student + random

It's Friday, which means it's again time for the hop!

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for visiting from the hop! I hope you like what you see, and please, feel free to look around, leave me some comments and let me know what you think about my blog! I'd love to hear from you! If you do leave a comment, please include a link to your blog so that I can come check out what you have to offer!

I don't have the hop pictures up today because my computer has decided today that it doesn't like me. However, I will try to update throughout the weekend to get the pictures up. I am taking part in the blog hop at both Crazy-for-Books and Parajunkee's View, so whichever you are visiting from, HI!

Jen at Crazy for Books asked us this weekend what book we are most excited for. I don't know that there is one that I can pick... For a really long time, I've been refusing to read books in a series if the series hasn't been finished yet, because I hate waiting for the next installment. But, I've decided that I should lift that just a little, because sometimes, anticipation is half the fun, and I've been missing out on some great sounding books. So, right now, I guess I'm just excited to get started on some of these great series that I've been missing out on.

Let me know what you think!

art, book, life, and more:

It's Friday, which means it's again time for the hop! + random