Systematic Student + student

Memory Monday: Welcome Donna!

Hello everyone! Let's welcome Donna to the blog today! If you would like to be a Memory Monday guest, click for more information or send me an email! Now here's Donna!

Bio:

38166_1530552150387_1432235685_1411987_1144510_n.jpg

I live on the beach in a suburb just outside of NYC (which is where I work) I have my 2 girls, been married for almost 5 years. am a grad student in Library Science, will graduate in May 2011!!! and that's it Besides my major addiction to books. I have over 800 all around my house and in my office and that doesn't include my large array of children's books!! I blog at Book Nazi.

Post:
My family really doesn't read I am pretty much the only one so when I was younger I would go to the libraRY all the time. I reember reading books from R.L. Stine and then I moved on to adult books. They had this section of books that were recommended from the librarians so I would just spend hours going through them. I used to just sit and read a book the whole day. I haven't done that since I "grew-up".

So, my memeroy is just reading by myself and always having a passion for it. So much so that I have one more semester for my Masters in LIbrary Science! Not much has changed, I still love my books!!!

64039_478119543618_693953618_6735929_3144326_n.jpg

Oh and now I read to my 2 girls (Marley 2 and Vinni 1) every night and sometimes in the day too and now they sleep with their books. They love books just like me and I am hoping to pass on my passion for them in the long run!!!

Thanks again for stopping by Donna! I remember spending a lot of time in the R.L. Stine section of my library as well!

book, guest, Memory Monday, and more:

Memory Monday: Welcome Donna! + student