Systematic Student + random

It's Friday already, so it's time to hop!

Hey everyone, and thanks for stopping by my blog! If you are visiting from the hop, be sure to leave me a comment and a link so I can return the favor!
Today, I'm participating in the this Friday event with both Parajunkee's View and Crazy for Books. It's always fun to meet new bloggers!
Jen at Crazy for Books asks us about our musical reading preferences. I don't generally listen to music while I read, because it's wasted. Once I get into whatever book I'm reading, I almost completely tune out whatever is going on around me, so I never bother putting something on to listen to, because I won't be listening for long.
Thanks again for stopping by! I can't wait to meet more great bloggers!

art, book, life, music, and more:

It's Friday already, so it's time to hop! + random