Systematic Student + review

Holiday Break Reading Challenge

I've been a little unmotivated lately to do things in advance, and I don't really know what/where to go with a few things.
So, when I stumbled across this Holiday Break Reading Challenge, I decided to participate in an attempt to focus my plans, get organized, and get motivated. It lasts from today, Friday the 17th and runs until January 2nd. I don't know exactly what's planned for the upcoming days, but I am excited to see!
There are little challenges/activities to get us moving, and today's is setting goals. Easy right?
So, my goals for this challenge, which will also kind of translate into goals to stick to:
1. Read at least 50% of the review copies I have waiting to be read. 2. Get ahead of my reviews — start writing/scheduling them in advance. At least 1/3 of the 'notebook reviews' should be typed by the end. 3. Explore twitter, and decide if I want to cave on that one... (Any suggestions?) 4. Clean up/rewrite/update some of the pages on my blog.
Is anyone else planning to participate in this challenge? It looks like it could be a lot of fun, so here's to hoping!:)

art, book, challenge, life, random, and more:

Holiday Break Reading Challenge + review