Systematic Student + review

My first Read-A-Thon!!

Today is the first day of the Once Upon a Read-A-Thon and I am so excited! It's my first read-a-thon, and really the first big activity I've participated in since starting my blog. I have a huge stack of 'possibilities' so that I will never be at a loss for something to read and I'll have choices so I can read whatever strikes my fancy.

My goal for this read-a-thon is to finish at least 6 books, and I also want to have the outlines of a review for each of them sketched out by the end of Wednesday, if not the full review. I plan on doing a wrap up post that includes which books I finished and a short sentence or two to briefly mention how I felt after finishing, but I'll save the real review for later and I'll post the reviews throughout the upcoming week. I might change my mind on that though. It will undoubtedly be nice to take a few breaks and come blog for a while.

Right now, my tentative reading goals include:
Izzy, Willy-Nilly by Cynthia Voigt
The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
A Light in the Attic and/or Falling Up by Shel Silversteing
Coraline and/or The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

We'll see how it all goes, but I'm super excited to participate! If you are participating as well, leave me a link so I can track your progress as well! And of course, recommendations from this list (or any other) on what I should read first/next are welcomed and words of encouragement are greatly appreciated!

Wish me luck and here I go!

art, book, life, random, and more:

My first Read-A-Thon!! + review