Systematic Student + random

DECEMBER!

I have to say, that December is my very favorite month. It's Christmas time, which is excellent for lots of reasons. I love Christmas because I get presents (duh, and I think all of us lie if/when we leave this off) I get to give presents, which now that I'm older is just as exciting as getting them, and people just seem to be nicer.

Also, December is the best time to have snow. I love having a white Christmas, and snow has a certain novelty to it that always makes the first snow fall of the year exciting, even if you kind of hate it. But, December is the best time to have snow, and since I live in Idaho, where winter lasts longer than all the other seasons put together (almost) it's a good thing that I'm able to tolerate snow, at least for a little while.

And the best part about December?! It's my birthday, which means it just has to be awesome!:) I'm not a diva about it or anything, but I am definitely of the mindset that on my birthday, I am the most important person. I think I'd be a little like this no matter what, but the fact that my birthday is two days after Christmas means it has a tendency to be lumped into Christmas celebrations. Let me tell you, the absolute worst gift you could possibly give me is anything with 'Merry Christmas/Happy Birthday' attached to it. It definitely gives the gift a negative color, and makes me want to talk to my friends with birthdays in June and do the same.:) My birthday means it's about me, right?! It's great just having a day to celebrate my own awesomeness!:)

What do you love about December?!

art, best, favorite, happy, life, and more:

DECEMBER! + random