Systematic Student + random

Hopping Blogs:

everyone! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, or if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, a rockin' Thursday.

It's Friday again, and I'm hopping again. So, thanks to all the newcomers, for stopping by my blog! I hope you like what you see, and I'd love for you to leave a comment telling me what you enjoyed! (or not, if such is the case.: () If you are visiting, leave me a comment, and I'll be sure to return the favor, and stop by your blog as well!!

Book Blogger Hop

So, this blog hopping goodness is hosted in two separate locations, Parajunkee at Parajunkee's View and Jen over at Crazy For Books.

Jen asked us this week about our favorite book covers. I don't think there is room enough for me to answer this question, because there are tons of books that I think have stunningly beautiful/eye-catching covers.

Although, I have noticed that YA (especially recent YA) seems to do a better job at creating attractive covers than most adult fiction. I intend to write up a whole post talking about that in the near future, and why I think that might be so, and I'd love to have you stop by again to let me know what you think about that.

Anyway, some covers (just a few, just real fast) that I find I really loved and to help myself narrow it down a little, I'm picking simple covers that just really hit me:

book, favorite, life, and more:

Hopping Blogs: + random