Systematic Student + random

Apologies

I would like to apologize for a few minutes about how little I feel like I've been posting lately. It seems like I haven't been doing much with the blog, and I feel bad about that.

My laptop crashed a few weeks ago, and I've been trying since then to get it fixed. I thought I had it working, but then it crashed again, and when I took it to a repair guy, he told me that he was unsure what was actually wrong with it, and so he recommended that we should just wipe my hard drive. So, I said, Oh. My hard drive is the problem then? His response? I don't really know. It just seems like the best option right now. Okay, seriously?! I think I need a second opinion. Anyway, I'm working on getting that fixed, but until I do, I might stay a little spotty.

I do have access to a computer at my family's place, which is how I've been online at all lately, but I don't like using it a lot, not to mention the fact that I'm competing with my whole family for time to use it.

So, again. My apologies for being less than consistent lately and I sincerely hope that things all work out soon! Thanks for sticking with me!

best, life, and more:

Apologies + random