Systematic Student + review

Friday already?! Well, ok. Let's hop!

Hey everyone and thanks for visiting my blog! Welcome if your coming by from the hop, and hello to my regular readers. Fear not, I should have a review posted later today, so this Friday won't all be about new people... :)

Anyway, if you are visiting here, please leave me a comment with your blog url so that I can hop you back. I love to see new blogs and read what other people are thinking!

Also, please feel free to enter my current giveaway! You can find information about that HERE. I'm giving away TWO copies of Jennifer Echols' newest release, Forget You to two lucky readers. You don't have to be a follower to enter, just leave me a comment on the giveaway post!

I am participating in the follow/hop at both Crazy-for-Books and Parajunkee's View. Both have some really fun and interesting blogs! These hops have been a great experience for me! I love 'meeting' new readers and finding new blog writers!

To answer Jennifer's questions this week — painful, but I'm almost done!:)
Thanks for stopping by everyone, and happy reading!

Book Blogger Hop

art, book, giveaway, happy, life, random, and more:

Friday already?! Well, ok. Let's hop! + review