Systematic Student + review

Book Blogger Appreciation Week (BBAW)

I recently stumbled across this site which hosts an annual Book Blogger Appreciation Week. This year, the BBAW will be hosted from September 13-17. I am so excited to participate in this! It looks like it will be a lot of fun. There are so many great new blogs to meet and so much to learn. I'm new to the blogging world, but I'm excited to begin taking part in activities and events just for bloggers.

This is my introductory post so I can register for this event. The posts I believe to be most indicative of my blog would have to include my reviews of Wilson Rawl's Where the Red Fern Grows, Alison Weir's The Six Wives of Henry VIII, Charles Dicken's A Christmas Carol, M. Clifford's The Book, and Julius Lester's When Dad Killed Mom.

I would like to say Hi and thanks for coming to all who are visiting from BBAW and recommend that everyone reading who isn't already participating in BBAW to in my blog and check it out! It's going to be a lot of fun so stayed tuned!

art, book, life, random, and more:

Book Blogger Appreciation Week (BBAW) + review