Systematic Student + guest

I'm a guest!

The lovely Lisa from Baffled Books asked me to be a guest on her blog. I agreed, and after much hemming and hawing, rewriting and deleting I finally came up with my topic! I was going to write a letter to all those annoying people who ask me why it is that I read!

Well, the reality was something far from what I expected it to become! The post is still about why I read, but it became much more personal, and ended up letting parts of me show that aren't normally present in my blog posts, and I didn't even notice I was keeping so much of myself back. I love the way the post turned out, and I'm very pleased with it, and proud of it. But, because it's more of me than I normally share, I'm more nervous about the reception of this post than any other.

So, if you want to go read a little part of my soul, I suggest you check out Lisa's blog! And please tell us (me!) what you think! This is one of those times when I need to know!:)

art, basically amazing, book, and more:

I'm a guest! + guest