Systematic Student + random

Friday again!

So, it's Friday once again, which means it's time to participate in the blog 'hop' at both Crazy for Books and Parajunkee's View. I have a lot of fun with this each week, meeting new bloggers and this week should be even better!

Jennifer asks us a question each week, and this week, she wants to know if we judge books by their covers. I have to say — Absolutely. While the cover doesn't often affect how I felt about the book itself once I've picked it up and read it, the cover is definitely a part of what makes me initially interested in picking the book up. If I think the cover is ugly or atrocious, I can't promise I'm going to try reading it.

What about you?! I'd love for anyone stopping by from the hop (or stopping by in general, actually) to leave me a comment, letting me know that you stopped by. And please, include a link so that I can return the favor! I love finding new blogs!

Also, this weekend, Becky at Escapism through Books is having a semi-personal read-a-thon and has invited us to join in. I need a little bit of motivation to actually start books right now, (I'm fine once I've started reading, but it's been hard for me this last week or 2 to find the motivation to actually pick up that new book to start. Hopefully, this will help!) She's trying to work through her large TBR pile (and I can definitely relate to that!) and is using Labor Day weekend to get some reading done! If anyone would like to join us, head on over to hear site and link up! If nothing else, encouragement is always welcomed!! My goal is to get at least 4 books read this weekend. It's not a ton, but I don't want to push myself too hard right now. We'll see how it goes... !

Thanks so much everyone for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!

art, book, life, and more:

Friday again! + random