Systematic Student + read-a-thon

24 Hour Read-a-Thon!! (starting line)

I'm so excited! In 10 or so hours, the 24 Hour Read-a-Thon begins!! I've been getting excited for this for weeks and it's finally right. about... here! I'm posting my 'starting line' now, because the read-a-thon starts, for me, at 6am. O_O Many of you would have no way of knowing this, but I do not do mornings well. At all. I have never been a morning person, and I'm a little worried I won't be able to get up in the morning. So, I'm writing this up tonight, so that I can go to bed early. I'm hoping to be in bed around 9 or 10, and then I'll get up around 5:30 or so, to give myself a chance to wake up and un-groggify myself.

I'm hoping to get some serious reading done tomorrow. I want to spend a little bit of time updating progress, and will also probably spend some time checking into Twitter to say hi, cheer others on, and I'll probably stop by and check out the mini-challenges. But, for the most part, I plan to do nothing by read. I'm hoping to get a solid 8 books read, along with a few novellas, so we'll see! I have to pictures below. One is a stack of all the books that might, maybe, kinda, sorta interest me tomorrow, and the one below that a smaller part of that stack that I am more likely to draw from. But who knows.

The 'wouldn't it be nice' but 'wow! overwhelming!' pile

The 'this is me being a little more practical but not much' pile
Other than these photos, I'm deliberately not including a list of the books that I hope to get read, because I don't want to worry about whether or not I'm really in the mood for what's on the list. It's just one less step in deciding what to read next.:)

I'm be writing up a new post sometime tomorrow that will just be my read-a-thon updates. I will update is periodically throughout the day with finished books, thoughts I need to share, and any mini-challenges I chose to take part in.

Are you going to read with us? Leave me a comment and I'll make every effort in my sporadic internet time to get on and come cheer at you!!:)

art, book, and more:

24 Hour Read-a-Thon!! (starting line) + read-a-thon