Systematic Student + literature

This really will be the last one...

So, I'm entering another challenge. Sigh... But, in my defense, I actually think I'll be able to accomplish most of this challenge without trying too hard to find books I need to read, several of which I know are already on my to-read soon list. This will just... give them priority.

So, I'm joining the Kick Ass Heroine Challenge, because it's nice to focus on the super hard core female in literature.:)

You can read as many books as you want, but the minimum is 12, which is just one a month. And, since a lot of the recent fantasy/paranormal/sci-fi stories have seriously wicked female MCs. I've read a few recently, and plan to read several more soon, so it's not too much of a stretch to include a few more. I'm going to be 'safe' here, and just aim for 12, and if I happen to read more, more power to me.

So, call me crazy, but here I go!:)

book, challenge, fantasy, and more:

This really will be the last one... + literature