Systematic Student + review

I want this bad!

I've never participated in the WoW meme before, and I know this isn't Wednesday, but I feel like I totally need to let you all know how badly I want this book...

I recently read Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta and I loved it. A few months before that, I read Jellicoe Road which I loved hardcore. It is one of the best books I've read, ever. I've developed a bit of an author crush on Ms. Marchetta... I haven't reviewed either of them yet, but it's coming.:)

Anyway, I was browsing the blogosphere, and I can't remember where it was that I saw this, but a few days ago I saw this book being mentioned: The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta. It comes out in 2011, and it revisits the world of Saving Francesca. I loved those other books, and I was definitely a little... overcome by my excitement for this one, and I may or may not have made a series of Oh My Gosh freakout noises... ~shrugs what can I say... I was beyond excited to hear about this.

But, it doesn't come out until March of 2011, and I'm depressed. I want it bad! Sigh... Maybe my good luck fairy will come to visit me soon. A girl can dream, right?!

art, best, book, dream, life, random, and more:

I want this bad! + review