Systematic Student + random

2011 YA of the 80s and 90s Challenge List

The Book Vixen is hosting a YA of the 80s and 90s Challenge.

It's pretty flexible in terms of which books, how many etc, as long as they were originally published in (duh) the 80s or 90s. I've decided to try for 15-30 (a new book for me if I reach 15, a new book for one of you if I reach 30, so recommendations are welcome, and remembered!)

A lot of the books on my list right now are re-reads that I've been meaning to revisit for a while, but haven't gotten around to. Who knows if I'll make time for them all, but it's nice to know they are on there.

Here is my tentative reading list: (I'll add more later...)
~1. After the Rain ~2. The Moorchild ~3. Yolanda's Genius ~4. One-Eyed Cat 5. Ramona Quimby, Age 8 6. The Mists of Avalon 7. Beyond the Chocolate War 8. Goodnight Mr. Tom 9. The Wright Brothers: How they Invented the Airplane ~10. December Stillness *11. Midnight in the Dollhouse *12. When the Dolls Woke *13. Homecoming *14. Dicey's Song *15. A Solitary Blue *16. The Runner *17. Come a Stranger *18. Sons from Afar *19. Seventeen Against the Dealer *20. The Hero and the Crown *21. The Blue Sword 22. Volcano: The Eruption and Healing of Mt. St. Helen's ~23. The Golden Compass ~24. The Subtle Knife 25. Howl's Moving Castle 26. Sabriel 27. In the Forests of the Night 28. 29. 30.
*marks re-read ~marks owned

book, challenge, life, and more:

2011 YA of the 80s and 90s Challenge List + random