Systematic Student + review

Read-A-Thon Wrap Up

As you know, this weekend I participated in the Read Your Own Books Read-A-Thon hosted by Monica over at The Bibliophilic Book Blog and I think I did quite well. The best/scariest part? I know I could have done better... We'll see where I take that for the next read-a-thon... Hmmm. Anyway, I know you are all interested in what I managed to get read so here it is.

I finished 13 1/2 books in 3 days.:)

On Friday, I read

* Maus I: My Father Bleeds History
* Maus II: And Here my Troubles Began
* Jonathan Livingston Seagull
* The Report Card
* The Tales of Beedle the Bard
* The Hundred Dresses (Newbery Honor Winner)
* Knee-Knock Rise (Newbery Honor Winner)

Saturday was slower, but I read

* Coraline
* The Little Prince
* Heart of Darkness

Sunday, I finished

* Over Sea, Under Stone
* The Dark is Rising
* Greenwitch
* and I read the last half of The Wonder Book aloud with my nephews.

It was a great weekend, and I'm really proud of the amount I managed to read. It will take a while, but reviews for all, or most, of these books should be coming soon!:)

How did you do on the read-a-thon?

art, best, book, history, life, random, and more:

Read-A-Thon Wrap Up + review